Custom Magazines vs Websites
Is There a Winner?
There is no doubt that we are living in a digital world and that the internet is part of our daily personal andbusiness lives. While having a website for your company is a good idea, it is important to consider the impact that having a custom magazine can have on your marketing and communications efforts.
- Magazines with websites drive consumers to search and use the web more than any other media.
- Magazines and websites work together to increase purchase intent metrics.
- More than any other medium, magazines are the primary driver of online purchases.
- Magazines add more helpful brand ideas and additional details to online communications.
- Magazines strengthen the online connection and engagement with the audience.
Research has proven that readers will visit the websites of companies mentioned in magazines they read so they can learn more about the companyand about different products and services provided. They will search for more information and engage with that company as a result of the trust gained by providing them with outstanding, relevant information that matters.